Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Haves and wants

Just a basic list:

 I have a happy, caring, loving, funny supportive husband.
I have a house full of pets who love to snuggle.
I have a job that covers our bills.
J’s back is getting better.
I have a family who loves me.
I am rediscovering a joy of gardening long ago instilled in me.
I am going to start c25k as soon as the rain goes away.
I have two stepdaughters that crack me up and keep me on my toes.
I have a generous mother-in-law.
I have friends stretched all over the states.
I have a roof over my head.
Mother Nature is giving me a beautiful spring.

I would love to become more creative in some way.
I want to stick with a workout program long enough to actually lose some weight.
I want to be comfortable in my own head.
I want to incorporate more color into my life.
I want to see the yard and house come together like we have planned.
I want to get in the habit of making monthly healthy menus.
I want a new canister set for my kitchen.
I want to master making biscuits.
I want to find as many things to use mint for as possible, so our mint doesn’t go to waste.
I want to make more friends.
I would like my hands to stop hurting.
I want to start riding on the motorcycle again.

No comments:

Post a Comment